Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Foodie News


Recently, I came across an awesome recipe for Garlic Chicken with Maple Chipolte Glaze that I am dying to try. The only thing holding me back, was the fact that it called for chipolte chiles in adobo sauce, and frankly, I had no idea what that was.  Then someone told me about Food52 and I can tell that it is going to change the way I look at recipes.  This website is amazing!   The photos are works of art, but what makes it different from the rest, is the "FOODPICKLE" section.  You can text or tweet any food question, for fast, efficient, real-time answers.  And it's free!  Think about it.  No more chasing down supermarket employees who haven't a clue.  Now I can text my food questions straight from the produce section.  (...or meat section, or wherever!)  I'm pretty excited about it.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment