Sunday, November 18, 2012

What season is it again?

 A few days at Counterfeit Kit Challenge, the Master Forgers inspired me to use a stamp.  (As if I needed any encouragement! lol)  But I was surprised at what developed.  I had some papers sitting out from my winter "kit" that I was using, and I used some of my favorite Artistic Outpost stamps...but only a small portion of the main image.  (The stamps are from the Birds of a Feather plate, which was a Spring plate, and the Ephemera Backgrounds plate, which goes with EVERYTHING) And even though I got those papers out with the intention of to being used as seasonal, the result didn't look "fall-ish" or "winter-ish", or "spring-ish".  Gotta love that!

6 comments:

  1. How pretty, love the added die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love the pearl flourish and, also, how the stamp really takes center stage on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, the stamp is beautiful and you've put it all together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - using part of the image is a clever way to revitalise a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! So pretty.
    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the limited color palette here really keeps the focus on your stamped image.

    ReplyDelete