Thursday, January 3, 2013

Boy, I just love a challenge! :)

I really, really do LOVE a challenge! 
My "baby" is 21 years old today.  (Happy Birthday Anna!)  And 2013 is off to a great start.  This year will be a year that I challenge myself to be even more creative.


I am not really a "cutesy" paper-crafter.  Now, whimsical, that's another story.  And I love these paper Smooches stamps.  My "Grey City" was done with the Metropolis stamp set for the "Anything Goes" Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.


And in the future, you will be seeing even more very soon.  My wonderful son gave my two new Paper Smooches stamp sets for Christmas that I haven't even opened yet.  Isn't he a sweetie?

11 comments:

  1. As a retired city planner, I am particularly loving this - great job with a perfect stamp. And sounds like you have a dear son/santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card... great way to use the stamp set. And it does sound like your son knows one way to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! LOVE what you have done with this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your card! i have only used this stamp set once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw dropping! Wow oh wow! I love how you colored the individual panels...awesome! Happy birthday to your son! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love the way you used the cityscape image. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fun, makes me think of a comic strip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Michelle I really, really love this!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Michelle!
    Thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog about my SPARKS entry this week! I just loved your card from last week's challenge as well and congrats on being featured!!! I just wanted to let you know that the "how are you" stamp doesn't exist! I wish it did! I had to use three different stamp sets to make it ;) I used the "how" from one, the "are" from another one and the "you" from another one again! Maybe there will be a Paper Smooches "how are you" sentiment down the road though...fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your son!!!

    I love love love the different views of the city! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)

    ReplyDelete