Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fusion Delivery

I decided to play along with this week's Fusion Card Challenge again this week.  This is one of my LEAST favorite cards.  It was truly a challenge.  This week, I combined Jackie's sketch challenge with Leslie's photo challenge.


 
This is the challenge inspiration:
 


I painted some chipboard shapes (that's Heidi Swapp Gold Lame on the bird), used a few strips of Cosmo Cricket papers, some bits floating around in my scrap box and a few enamel dots.  I am also linking this to the Simon Says Stamp  "Happy Mail" Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you were inspired! The journaling card is perfect, along with the chippie bird. Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the wonderful design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how you combined the sketch and photo inspiration! Love the gold lame bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful. I love that bird and cage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michelle!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete