Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Wednesday Wee Work

It's Wednesday!  I have another wee, little project to share.  I've been calling them a Wee Work.   Just a little project to hold me over until the weekend when I can have more time to stamp.  Today is a tag using some VERY old stamps by Claudine Hellmuth for Stampington.  Isn't it fun to use an old stamp?  It's like visiting an old friend.
I'm hoping to get a lot of stamping done this week.  I've been dealing with some health issues lately and I am scheduled to have surgery next Wednesday. :(  Ugh. 
Until then, Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes stamps can easily become forgotten and it is such a pity.
    Those are beautiful stamps and such a sweet creation.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Michelle - I hope you're okay! Surgery isn't fun,so I hope you have people around to spoil and pamper you as you mend! Keep us posted, and know we all care!! Your wee work is darling...love the tag, the colours, the images. The 'side' opening with the twine - so eye-catching!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such fun and fresh ideas! Love this!
    Hope it's nothing major. Take care. Thinking of you Michelle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very unique~love the tag hole on the side {for starters} Love the flair flower:):) awesome tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I come here, the more I love distressed stuff. Seriously you are amazing. The balance of colors and textures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag Michelle! Love the sweet vintage images! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this Michelle. So gentle and retro. Hope you are getting that crafty time. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - love the music manuscript, and the bold colours with the vintage images. Wishing you all the best for Wednesday...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete