Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sparkle

Snow and ice hit the mid-south again this past week. A good time to play with stamps! It's been too long since I've played with the ladies at Unscripted Sketches. I flipped their sketch this week to create a card loaded with sparkle. Rarely will you see a project without distress inks here, but here it is!
I used stamps from the February card kit from Studio Calico and some of the newer embellishments from Maggie Holmes. I adore that doily embossing folder! The bows are from Freckled Fawn.


10 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING that gold and the bows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shiny!! Love all the glitz!! GREAT job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the gold embossing and the gorgeous bows!

    P/s: I need that doiley embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE the GLAM of this! I am Happy happy happy you have entered this week, YAY!!!!!! Michelle, made my day!

    Thanks for joining us this week, and I KNOW this next week, up your alley girlfriend!
    Tune in Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Michelle! This is incredibly beautiful!
    You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're loaded with snow again, but glad if it meant you had more time to play, with such lovely results. The gilding is fabulous, and I can see what you mean about the embossed doilies. Great card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! Keep the snow there! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la!!! fancy and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete