Sunday, June 8, 2014

Commitment Issues

I have commitment issues. There...I said it. No silly, not that kind of commitment. I'm a faithful wife. :)
I cannot commit to a scrapbooking format.
I have 6x6 books, 8x8 books, numerous 12x12 books in both D-Ring and postbound, altered books, an art journal, a moleskine journal, a Snapbook, a Smashbook, a Martha Stewart binder, a Heidi Swapp binder and a BoBunny Binder. Now I've found myself looking longingly at the new 4x4 format binders for my instagram pics, and gee, wouldn't a Rolodex or Filofax be fun? Seriously, something is wrong with me! Recently I created some fun Project Life, or pocket journaling cards. And guess what? I don't do pocket scrapbooking! I just like the little cards.


Oh my, I had fun! I used up some pieces I had left over from last years The Pier collection from Crate Paper.




I am going to figure out a way to mash all of these formats together, The holes don't match up on any of these binders, but that's not going to deter me. I'm going to figure out a way to create a jumbled up album of misfit formats. I'm going to have my cake and eat it too.
Stay tuned, folks.....

8 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! These are soooooooo fun!! I love love love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny! This is fabulous! Every detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER Sweet, and on my blog, the birdie stenciled card ---the pink stamp imaged paper is from the Heidi Swapp Hello Today 4x6 Paper Pad! I just added a black strip, and a square of stenciled script paper on it,stenciled the birdie, trimmed, and there you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is awesome.. i love all the fun layers.. totally fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not scrapbooking for me, it's journals... I have them in all shapes and sizes, and each of them has only one or two pages done in them. I saw someone's completed journal somewhere and it looked so amazing, I decided I must commit!!

    Love your journalling cards - so much fun and colour - who needs to put them in pockets?!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with these. You'll find a way to use them, I have no doubt. I can't resist collecting more and more cards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really know how to capture the retro look, so amazing! I come here to visit and always my jaw drops to the floor and I find myself at a loss for words. Too much eye candy for my pea brain to absorb and comment on so all I ever say is AH- MAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete