Monday, November 9, 2015

Sizzix Wintery Cabin

Happy Monday! It's time to get crafty with another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.



This week the challenge is to Create Something Beginning with the Letter N.
For this challenge, I used some New dies. 
I've been wanting to make something New with the Sizzix Village Dwelling Die. 
So I did! You'll have to excuse the poor quality photos. It has been rainy and dreary here all week long. 
I love how easy this Rustic Wintery Cabin was to construct. I like using a multi-purpose glue for small projects instead of a hot glue gun. I learned that those adorable tiny clothespins can serve a practical purpose. They work perfectly to hold the small pieces together! 
I will be making more variations of this Rustic Wintery Cabin in the future.
I think that the next time I will go a bit lighter on the snow. :)

We would love for you to play along. Create Something Beginning with the Letter N and link your project to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp. We draw a new winner each week!

Your project could also be chosen for our designer spotlight. It's nice to get some recognition. 
You deserve it!


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cabin Michelle, I was sitting on the fence about these dies and wondering ow much I would use them, but I can see that I will have to get a set too, this is absolutely fabulous! You could make a whole village with these, LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have my pieces cut but have been dreading the assembling and your clothespins idea is so clever! Love how you decorated your cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! You assembled it beautifully! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply incredible Michelle!
    You always always AMAZE me!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable winter cabin, Michelle! and thanks for the fab clothespin tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous, Michelle ... what a wonderfully shimmery, snowy, sweet and festive little house! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation, Michelle. Great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOooOOoOO cute and glam at the same time! And wow- I really could've used that clothespin tip a few weeks ago when I used this die! ;) I adore how warm and cozy you made this look, yet it's still got that glitter factor of yours that I always love. I really like how you blinged out the base and those trees could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, Michelle! I adore your little house! Thanks for sharing the trick of mini clothespins! It's a wonderful idea! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little cabin, Michelle. The glitter is amazing. Love the little trees on each side too. Very cute. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Michelle!! Love all the glitter and the wonderful colours, and of course the little trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful Michelle! I adore the mix of colours and the gorgeous glittery details, they are just perfect! I'm still waiting for my dies to arrive and with your inspiration, I can't wait to get started... :)

    ReplyDelete