Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Another Summer Box Card

I've been infatuated with making box cards lately. I love that they are dimensional AND mailable!


This card is for a special someone who recently moved to a new home. Moving is exciting, but stressful! Hopefully a card in their mailbox will bring some extra cheer.

I love that it folds down for mailing. Isn't that cool?
I made this fun, little card by using Lori Whitlock SVG cut files and my Silhouette Cameo. 

Sometimes, I will post things on Instagram that don't necessarily appear on my blog and vice versa. If you use Instagram, I'd love to see what you're making. You can follow me here: Instagram

The post below first appeared on Instagram. It is a Paper Vignette that I made with SVG Cut Files from Lori Whitlock.. The faux galvanized tray is actually paper that I painted with acrylics. The succulent is also paper. And the letter "M" isn't wood....it's paper too!
A post shared by Michelle (@michellezerull) on

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this style before. Looks fun and amazing!! Thanks for stopping by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that is awesome.. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That house is amazing and so is the "M," the succulent and the tray!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "house". I made one in June with fairy tale characters' faces in each window. It would have been easier if I'd seen your flattened pix first. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete