Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Getting Organized with Sizzix

Everyone wants to be organized, right? I dream about it happening, but it seldom does. Eileen Hull came out with a super cute Sizzix Scoreboards XL Die that makes a Storage Box. Isn't it the cutest?
I adore this little thing so much! It is part of her new "Book Club" Sizzix collection. This was so easy to put together, and I made it from matboard, so I know it will last. I added a few cute Dollar Spot Items from Target and I covered some pencils in pretty paper and now it's a sweet little gift!
The Bookplate is also a new die. I need about a hundred of these labels. And now I can cut them myself! The labels fit nicely on the front of the box, but I thought it looked cute on the side.
If you want to see of the latest and greatest, join us on the Eileen Hull Fan Club Facebook page. We have a lot of fun there.

Thanks for letting me share with you today.
Michelle






5 comments:

  1. Where did u get the die? I thought they weren't out till November? It's a great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! As a member of Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team, I have early access to her dies. Be on the look out...the dies should be arriving to retailers very soon!

      Delete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete