Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wishes

I have had a wonderful week!  My son and his fiancé came to visit from out of state.  Sadly, their visits are too few and far between.  I treasure the time that we are able to spend together, but as soon as they pulled out of the driveway I got busy playing with my stamps.  The laundry can wait. :)


I have several birthday's coming up, so I needed to create some cards.  I can never have enough birthday cards, yet they are always last on the priority list.  Crazy, isn't it?  I used some items from Crate Paper and a Tim Holtz blueprint stamp.  The sentiment is an older Penny Black stamp.

 
I am linking this to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge as well as the Use It Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is really a beautiful card! I love it! I'm so glad you joined in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous! Love the bold, vivid colors! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I really love that stamp and your layout is fabulous to go with it! Great color, paper and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Great idea stamping the image on the sky paper...it looks amazing!

    I went through many of your posts. Your projects are so wonderful. I am your newest follower. :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the comment on my JustRite card. That was so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete