Thursday, January 9, 2014

100 Proof Press

I am beyond thrilled to be a featured guest artist this month for 100 Proof Press.  Here are a few stamped pieces that they are showing in their current monthly newsletter. I created these with their deeply etched red rubber stamps that I have known and loved for years.  In fact, one of my first stamp purchases was a 100 Proof Press stamp.  I bought that stamp in the early 90's and still have that stamp today!  OMG....That gives a good hint as to how old I am, doesn't it?  Don't tell, okay? ;)

I created this card with their Snowmen Block and the Perishable Keep Frozen stamps. I love those crazy, retro snowmen!

This card was made with the Bare Tree, Just the Roots and Let Love Grow stamps.
And lastly, I used this sweet little bunny.
Later this month, I'll share some other projects featured. If you're not familiar with the company, you should check them out. They have been creating stamps for over twenty years and have over 2,500 images to choose from.
Stay warm my friends!



10 comments:

  1. Oh please, you are a spring chicken! Congrats on being part of this girl! i love your creations, you know I like cute and that bunny had me the moment I saw it. Love the others too you fab woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! These are all AMAZING!!! I am loving that bunny!! CONGRATS on being featured!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally blowing me away again! WOW, like huge WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore those snowmen, and the tree card is just gorgeous! Congrats on your guest spot - so well deserved!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW x 3, Michelle! Congrats on your GD spot; you're a most excellent choice to showcase these stamps! The trio here are outstanding; the snowmen are darling, the heart+tree striking and the bunny adorable! Delightful and dazzling!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations being featured!
    I received their newsletter and loved your featured creations.
    The snowmen are adorable!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased for you on your guest spot! Love these and in particular that snowman card. Great shabby background and layering. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I saw your card at 100 Proof press, KUDOS!
    I love the retro snowmen card, you always give such texture, richness, and most of all a feeling of a res story behind the work. I look at your works about 5 times longer than other card makers as yours have subtleties you have to just sit and they will eventually reavel themselves and unfold unto your LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a featured artist. Your work is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your guesting, Michelle!! What a great range of projects in your post! You do vintage just as easy as modern. Those snowmen just crack me up.

    ReplyDelete