Sunday, August 2, 2015

Make a New Plan Stan: Handmade Planner Accessories

Planners have busted on to the craft scene with fun little products to make your planner pretty. But I'm not buying it. I'm making it. It's the "Anti-Plan." And it starts with a to-do list in a pocket.
Years ago, I faithfully kept a planner. Orthodontist appointments never conflicted with Soccer games or Cheer practice because I kept my family on track. Now, however, my life is different. It's more relaxed and I love that. I'm not planning my life, I'm living it. But the the cute papers and pens are trying to suck me in, so I'm fighting back by making cute things of my own.

Let's make a plan. Link your project to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and your project could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp. We draw a new winner each week. Your project could also be chosen to be featured in our weekly designer spotlight.

FYI...my husband is trying to talk me into letting him have the list stamp for work. How cute is that?

15 comments:

  1. There you go using those cool stamps I like again! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pocket! Let him have it... You can always get it back if you need it! :) Good stamping karma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anti-planner too!! I have a thing for dates .... always memorizing them, always remembering what's going on when etc ... heck, I even remember that April 9th is a friend from High School's birthday ... and I haven't seen her in 25 years! LOL!! So... no planners for me! HA!!!!! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the bright colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Anti-planner! Love the little list pocket you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty :)

    Love the cherry palette you went with for your to do list :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to do list and stunning pocket! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this over at SSS and knew it was yours...always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most artistic to-do list that I've ever seen. That stamp really has all sorts of possibilities, so I can see why your husband would want it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful colors on this pocket. Such a brilliant way to do the to-do list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and I love all the gorgeous colours ~ it's such a fun piece and brings a smile to my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has got to be another favorite for me! You have this amazing talent for making ordinary things really pack a punch. Here we have a to-do list (normally a yawner item in everyday life), yet it is totally something I could picture seeing in a modern museum's art display! Who, I ask WHO, in the world could make a to-do list into a piece of art?? This is like Warhol meets Martha Stewart or something. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Michelle!! Lovely colours and a beautiful to-do list. If my to-do-lists looked so pretty, I might actually remember to look at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that rebel attitude. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright colors and love that they hubby wants your stamp!

    ReplyDelete