Sunday, August 16, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Citrus Happy Mail with Fuse Tool

I have this "thing" about crafting tools. I LOVE them! So I was eager to try the FUSE tool and play around with it. This week the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is "Citrus with a Twist." I took it literally and created a clear citrus postcard that's also a shaker.
The Fuse tool was easy to use and lots of fun, too! 
\
All of the internal elements are creating a lemon/lime shake-up in my clear postcard. How cool is that!?! So the postal carrier doesn't hate me....I affixed the address label to the outside. (It hasn't been completely filled out for privacy reasons.)

Citrus With a Twist....Link your project to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and your project could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp. We draw a new winner each week. Your project could also be chosen to be featured in our weekly designer spotlight.


17 comments:

  1. This is so FUN Michelle, LOVE your style as always, hope you are doing well MF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tropical paradise in a postcard! I can't believe this is a shaker card!! wow! I love it and so will the recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! LOVING the lemon and lime!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be your mailman - ha! Gotta get me some postal rubs too. Definately not junk mail is perfect perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so original and beautiful Michelle!
    I love it!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Loved it when I saw it on SSS and have pinned it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and clever postcard! I would never think anything that bright and vibrant was junk mail! :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I think your postman/woman is going to love looking at this too!! Fabulous idea, and you'll have to let us know your friend's reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh...how awesome! LOVE this idea of a clear shaker postcard. Looks like the Fuse is a tool on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! Love it! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those layered citrus slices - this is so fun and fresh - only now I'm really hankering after a gin and tonic with a nice slice of lime!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the strong graphic feel of your postcard, with those stylized citrusy elements, colors, and text. I've never done a shaker card, but it sounds like fun. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Michelle :-) I love the whole citrus theme and I love the shaker element, I can't wait to get a fuse tool! looks fun! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love design and colors, it's absolutely brilliant! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Michelle and I love how you've interpreted the citrus theme, it's just so much fun and you've definitely made me WANT that Fuse tool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such fun Michelle! Love your shaker card. I've also been wanting the fuse tool.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so fabulous and I totally dig the silhouette of the citrus! It looks great from far away or closer up. I love your attention to detail and how some of the seeds are open and others are all filled in. The variety gives it that much more visual oomph!

    ReplyDelete