Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Catching Up...Crafting Extras

Can it really be October already?
I craft more than I blog. Before I continue sharing all of my new holiday crafts, I'd like to share a few of my projects that never made it to the blog.
You may have seen the wreath on my Instagram feed. I loved how it came out, and I'm certain that I'll be making another one some day soon. It's so fun to create home decor!
The Donut Swing Card was made with my Silhouette Cameo using Doodlebug svg files from the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop. I love donuts more than I should, and making this one made me hungry.
The Fry Box is the craziest project that I've done in months. It's a box card that will lay flat for mailing. I sent it to my brother for his birthday. Everyone loves french fries!
A few weeks ago, I mailed out this shadow box card. This card also lays flat for mailing. I love the print and cut bear. Isn't he the sweetest? I made this from a Lori Whitlock cut file at the Silhouette Design Store.

I am loving the cards that pop, flip and fold. 3D crafting is awesome!
Thanks for visiting today.
Michelle


Shop Now!

1 comment:

  1. These are all amazing! LOVING that french fry box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete