Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Eileen Hull Favorite Things

This month, the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team has been sharing some new Sizzix projects that have come from their favorite things....dies! Eileen Hull Designs has a wonderful new line of dies, but who can resist the tried and true favorites such as the Heart & Soul Flower Die? I love that die and used it to create these dreamy cardstock flowers.



I cannot wait until Spring! I need some fresh color in my life and these flowers will do quite nicely. 

Want to know a secret? I get the dreamy look by putting this on each and every piece of cardstock. It's my secret ingredient!
Eileen has a Fan Club Group on Facebook where we share ideas, techniques and projects. It's an active group full of crafty people who love to help. If you ever have a question or want to share your Eileen Hull creations, this is the place to be. Eileen also has an entire collection of Facebook Live videos on her Eileen Hull Designs page where she demo's her products and projects. She has done an entire collection of paper flower videos, which are fabulous!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. If you want to see more amazing 3D projects by creative people, visit Eileen Hull Designs to see all of the latest.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers Michelle and I adore the spring like colours, just what we need at this time of year. Tracy. X

    ReplyDelete