Monday, May 13, 2019

Echo Park Paper: Lost in Neverland

Today I would like to share a project that was featured on the Echo Park Paper Blog. It's Tinkerbell's Magical Hideaway!

This is one of my very favorite projects. Tinkerbell's house was made using the Lost in Neverland  Collection by Echo Park Paper. It's a fun collection with whimsical prints featuring Peter Pan, fairies, pirates, and even the crocodile!
The roof is removable and the inside is empty. I could put a string of LED lights in there so the lights would show through the vellum windows, but truthfully, I'll probably hide my candy stash in there. 
The project actually consists of three components. I made a house, a light and a toadstool. I loved making the light. I think it's my favorite.

The toadstool is a fun element too. I think that a fairy would love to perch upon it and contemplate the day!


I have been so busy making fun paper projects, that I've gotten behind with my blogging. I have a bunch of fun new things to share, so I'll be posting them all soon. I usually post my projects on Instagram first, so be sure to follow me here: https://www.instagram.com/michellezerull/
Thanks for visiting today.

Michelle
<3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of work went into that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it didn't take as long as you might think. It went together surprisingly easy. Except for the doorway. For some reason, that door made me crazy. It was fun though. I loved doing it.
      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete