Sunday, February 8, 2015

Red + Pink; A New Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Red and Pink are two of my favorite colors. It wouldn't be Valentine's Day without them! This week, the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is to use Red and Pink. Use them together, or use them separately. It's your choice! I used the colors together to create a set of small, 3x3 Valentines.
Have you ever used watercolor crayons? Super fun! I created a watercolor wash over tiny embossed hearts.
And since I was making little cards, I needed little envelopes too. Easy-peasy with the We R Memory keepers envelope board.
How will you use red or pink? Link your work to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and your project could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp.  We draw a new winner each week. Your project could also be chosen to be featured in our weekly designer spotlight.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=821072&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2ESimonSaysStamp%2Ecom


17 comments:

  1. I'm always curious to see how you interpret the challenges! And you did not ever disappoint me ! Even today an amazing project, as always modern and original! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Have never tried the crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous love notes, Michelle! I also love how you decorated the envelope! Makes it even more fun for the recipient :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Michelle! What a fabulous collection! Very creative and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely charming--love the watercolors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Michelle! Love this valentine project! So sweet! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't love to get one of those beauties in its own little envie in the mail?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... these cards are super cute! Love the beautiful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love, love-love, love-LOVE these little cards! I was intrigued when I was reading your post! Husband had to snap me back to reality! The colors and techniques are just genius and I adore how the colors bleed and blend with such whimsicality. And you went the extra mile and created stunning envelopes, too! You are so good at packaging and that stamp with the heart on it was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is always so clever and so artistic and these little cards are just wonderful! I LOVE them Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet valentines and the backgrounds are brilliant! I always forget my little watercolor crayons. now you have me thinking what I should try with them next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful watercolored cards! I love how you used the stamped images for resisting the watercolor and your color choices are lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your valentines! Wonderful watercoloring! Thank you for your kind words on my blog Michelle! :D Following!
    Debbie
    Scraps From A Broad

    ReplyDelete