Monday, January 10, 2022

Paintbrush Box

 Hello friends! Have you seen the Dimensional Paper Cuts 3D Paintbrush Box at the Silhouette Design Store?


This sweet box can be opened, making it practical as well as fun. At 8" tall, not only is it a really cute gift box, but it also makes darling storage for your craft room! I designed the box to be easy to construct, but if you're nervous about assembling it, there's a YouTube video tutorial to help you out with tips and tricks. Check out the Paintbrush tutorial video!

I used the P13 line of decorative papers to make the embellished box. The line is one of my favorites due to the arts and crafts elements. However, I think any papers would work well for this project. Wouldn't it be a cute housewarming gift with a Home Depot card inside?


I know that you'll have as much fun with it as I did! Enjoy!

~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment