Wednesday, October 19, 2022

 Oh Snap! Have you seen the latest 3D die set by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders? It's 3D Vignette Twin Lens Camera and it's the cutest! I love it when a designer creates something unique, and Becca nailed this one.



The set contains 28 dies and when assembled, the sweet camera sits upright and then folds flat to put in an envelope. The set contains a flower and leaf too, but I omitted the flower because it makes the perfect masculine card.


I love making 3D projects, and this one was no exception. It was easy! Spellbinders has created an Instruction PDF Sheet for easy assembly.


The Twin Lens Camera is part of a collection of other 3D cards. There's also a Retro TV, a Hot Air Balloon, and a sweet little Pet House in the 3D Vignette Collection. Check them all out!


Michelle


Occasionally you will see a link to a product I've used that is part of an affiliate program. If you purchase a product using the link provided I may receive a small commission. This doesn't cost anything extra for you, but your purchase really helps support my mission to provide you with more useful resources to create really great crafting projects of your own. Thank you for supporting me and my small business. Let me know if I can do anything to support you!



No comments:

Post a Comment